Monday, September 29, 2008

Kingdom Keepers

Well, it is no surprise to those that know me, that my family and I are big Walt Disney World fans! We have had a family tradition for the last 6 years where our family along with my mom and stepdad, my sister, her husband and her two kids, my brother, his wife and his two kids all stay at the Fort Wilderness Campgrounds in Disney World every December. Each family rents a "made to feel real" log cabin and we spend 7 days enjoying the theme parks and the Florida winter weather, as well as each others company! This has to be my daughters' favorite vacation! They love everything about Disney World! They were even fortunate enough to be picked as Grand Marshalls of the MGM Motor Vehicles parade a couple of years ago! Our home is decorated with many of our Disney memories!
One day, my daughter sees this book at the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction and most have it! So, me being the book lover that I am, never say "no" if the girls ask me for a book, purchased it for her. She devoured it!! She quickly had her sister reading it, friends at school and ofcourse, me!
I loved it as much as she did! I love the author, Ridley Pearson's imagination! What a great suspense novel, made just right for kids and grown ups of all ages. If you are as much of a Disney fan as we are, you must read this book. He doesn't leave anything out. He had my daughter so interested in the "hidden room and upside down staircase, Eshcer" in the castle that she went on a "google" mission to find out if it was true! :-)
She is now reading the second book in this series and ofcourse, I will read it when she is finished!
Aye...all these great books, makes it very hard to stick to the challenges I have signed up for!

1 comments:

Marty Jaure said...

Nice Website. You should think more about RSS Feeds as a traffic source. They bring me a nice bit of traffic.