Monday, September 1, 2008

R.I.P.III



Okay, I couldn't resist this challenge! I love this time of the year! So, I have decided to join this challenge being hosted by Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings. Since, I tend to stay away from scary movies and books, I have chosen to do Peril The Third. Below are the rules. If you would like to join this challenge with me head over to http://www.stainlesssteeldroppings.com/ and drop me a comment with the book(s) you have chosen. I have chosen, American Gods by: Neil Gaiman.

3 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

I am so glad you gave in to temptation and are joining in. I look forward to your thoughts on American Gods. It is quite the book.

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice for the challenge! I love American Gods. Hope you enjoy it!

Carl V. Anderson said...

I just left you a reply on my October 1st post, but I'll leave it here as well: after you are done reading AG, track down a copy of Gaiman's short story book Fragile Things. The last story, a novella, is Monarch of the Glen and is a story of Shadow that is very, very good.