Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

This year will be a year of challenges for me. First, I will begin by joining the world of blogging and participating in a couple Book Challenges. I won't take on too many, as I tend to take on too much at one time and then find myself unable to complete any of them.
So, please check out the Book Challenges I have chosen on the right sidebar and maybe you will become inspired to join me in a few of them. They sound like a lot of fun!

Secondly, I have decided that this will be the year that I challenge myself to a healthier lifestyle. I will schedule those doctor appointments I keep putting off. For Christmas, my family gave me the new "Cooking Personal Trainer" DS and a Nintendo DS in the new pearly pink. Do you think they are trying to tell me something? LOL!! Actually, I am not a very healthy eater, so I intend on making that another one of my challenges. Eat better in 2009!

Thirdly, I would love to participate in a marathon, so I will begin training for one...a small one! Perhaps, I will sign up for a couple 3k or 5k marathons in my area. I will start off walking and hopefully by the end of the year be able to actually run one of the marathons.

My list could go on and on, so I will end it with finally finishing school and earning that Education degree I so desperately want. I know, "teaching?", "what are you crazy?" I guess I am! I have taken on the challenge of homeschooling my children this year and have loved every minute of it! I am so close to finishing my degree. I am one of those people with over 100 credits all over the place, yet not enough to major in any one field. So, I vow to finish school this year!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful first day of 2009 filled with love, hope and prosperity and surrounded by family!

Many blessings to all!

0 comments: