Sunday, December 27, 2009

Finish That Series Challenge

I have decided that in the year 2010, I am going to finish all those book series I have started and never finished. So, I have joined a Reading Challenge that is being hosted by Royal Reviews. The rules are pretty simple and there are four levels that you may join:



  • -- Curious – Finish 2 series.




  • -- Fascinated – Finish 3 series.




  • -- Addicted – Finish 5 series.




  • -- Obsessed – Finish 10 series.


Because I have so many series that I have started and never finished, I will be joining the Addicted - Finish 5 series.

The series I will attempt to finish are:




      1. Fabel Haven by: Brandon Mull

      2. InkHeart by: Cornelius Funke

      3. The Shadow Children by: Margaret Peterson Haddix

      4. The Kingdom Keepers by: Ridley Pearson

      5. Blossom Street by: Debbie Macomber


      If you would like to join me on this quest, head on over the Royal Reviews and sign up.

      Wish me luck, as this will be a big challenge for me!

      2 comments:

      Molly said...

      I am considering this challenge as well. While I have not read many series in the past, I think I would like to start in 2010.

      I look forward to hearing about your reading progress!

      Joelle Hester said...

      Maybe we can get Christina up to the challenge as well