Sunday, December 27, 2009

Graphic Novels Challenge

My daughter, Leanne, who is an avid Graphic Novel reader devours these books! I have attempted to read some of them and just can't seem to get into them as much as she does. So, in hopes of trying to understand her fascination with these books, I will joining this challenge with her. The rules are simple and overlapping is accepted, so if you are interested in joining us on this challenge, head on over to Graphic Novels Challenge and sign up.

There are 3 levels you may join:

  • Beginners - 3 Comics or Graphic Novels

  • Intermediate - 3 - 10 Comics or Graphic Novels

  • Expert - 10+ Comics or Graphic Novels


I will be joining the Beginners level and Leanne will be joining the Expert level!
This challenge will run from January 1st - December 31st, 2010.

Mom's list:

  1. Shugo Chara, volume 1

  2. Ultra Maniac, volume 1

  3. Alice and The Country of Hearts, volume 1

  4. Alice and The Country of Hearts, volume 2

  5. Shugo Chara, Volume 2


Leanne's list:

  1. Shugo Chara, volume 4

  2. Fruits Basket, volume 5

  3. Full Metal Alchemist, volume 4

  4. Full Metal Alchemist, volume 5

  5. Shugo Chara, volume 5

  6. Oran High School Host Club, volume 1

  7. Oran High School Host Club, volume 2

  8. Soul Eater,Volume 1




Please check back for more on Leanne's list!

3 comments:

Shayne Vandenbergh said...

I really enjoyed your article and would like to know if I provide a link back to your site if I can use your article on one of my sites?

why don't you love me lyrics beyonce said...

This is a good post, I stumbled across your story while looking for popular lyrics. Thanks for sharing, I'll be sure to return regularly.

america movie said...

I admire the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my kids check up right here frequently. I'm very certain they will understand lots of new stuff right here than anybody else!